Saturday, 28 February 2015

January/ February Recap







Hello and welcome back to Peaches and Teas!

I know I've been saying this a lot, but I've been overloaded with work for my degree and so I haven't posted that often - that hopefully will all change soon! January and February have been such hectic months, at the end of January I turned 20, and officially left my teenage years behind me. Though I still eat Nutella from the jar, so I'm not sure I've changed that much! Other than that I've been in a play which has been such a lovely experience. I've only got a few short weeks left of term now and I'm looking forward to having a nice long break.

What are you guys loving at the moment?


Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little recap! What are you studying?
    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete