Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Tried and Tested: Queen Helen's Mint Julep Range.



So for those who follow a lot of beauty blogs, this will not be the first time you've heard about Queen Helene's Mint Julep range. Here I am, joining the masses, raving about these products.

The mask in particular is perfect if you have combination or oily skin. I have never tried a mask that is as refreshing, cleansing, calms break outs down and does not over dry the skin like this one! Its got a lovely smooth texture which is easy to apply, and for a huge tube of product, the price is fantastic (around 3 pounds a tube) and great value.

The scrub is also perfect if you prefer something slightly more abrasive for a deeper cleanse, which I've really been enjoying as a change to my Body Shop aloe vera sensitive exfoliant.  However, it is fairly abrasive so perhaps this should be limited to use twice a week.

Overall, these are great budget skincare buys that I know will be in my collection for a long time, definitely worth a try if you've been suffering from breakouts over the winter period!

Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough, I'm yet to hear about these products so thanks for the introduction - I bet they smell incredible! Also, thank you following my blog, I've happily followed yours too :) Your twitter seems to not be working at the moment, but if you'd like to connect over there too, let me know!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete