Friday, 19 December 2014

OOTD: Feeling Festive





I'm pretty much in love with this Christmas jumper. I got it from Primark last year and I've already had so much wear out of it this year over the festive period. I'm a big believer in corny Christmas traditions, drinking hot chocolate, watching Christmas films, cosy-ing up with some blankets. But most of all, LAYERS. So when I went out to the Leeds Christmas market I layered up and braved the cold northern wind (complete with this festive number).

What I'm wearing:

Coat- Red Herring
Jumper- Primark
Leggings - Topshop
Boots- New Look

Foundation - Max Factor 'Skin Luminizer' in Wam Almond
Brows - Rimmel 'Brow This Way' gel in Blonde.
Eyeliner- Maybelline 'Colour Drama' gel 
Mascara- Benefit 'Bad Gal Lash' and Maybelline 'The Rocket' layered!
Contour- Benefit 'Hoola'
Lipstick - L'Oreal 'Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Pure Reds' in Blake


Becky xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment