Wednesday, 3 December 2014

New at the Drugstore: L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil.



Last week I ran out of my holy grail cleansing oil by the Body Shop, from the chamomile range. So when I was faced with an empty bottle and a desperate need for a replacement, I switched it up for this inexpensive alternative.

The first thing I noticed is it has a beautiful scent, and is still incredibly gentle (if I ever get this in my eyes, I'm not too worried about stinging) but is possibly more effective than The Body Shop's Chamomile cleansing oil. That's right, I'm going to put it out there - a five pound cleansing oil from the drugstore manages to remove all of my make-up (including a lot of waterproof mascara) in just a couple of pumps. The cleansing oil also has a high content of mineral oil, which is really good if you suffer from sebaceous filaments in your pores.

I also love the packaging of this cleansing oil, the pump is small, which I find is really beneficial to avoid dispensing too much product. The cap is also really sturdy, which means its much easier to be confident that you can travel with this cleansing oil without a huge fiasco of leaking cleansing oil all over your clothes!

While there are some set backs to the product (it doesn't leave my skin quite as soft and smooth as other cleansing oils I've tried) at the price, the quality is spot on and a perfect cleansing oil to try if you haven't dipped into the world of cleansing oils yet!


What is your holy grail skin care item?

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment