Monday, 8 December 2014

Motivational Monday



A dreaded Monday has somehow rolled around again. Every single Monday I want to drag the covers over my head, snuggle under the covers and neglect all responsibilities on my to-do list. But, every Monday (usually) I get out of bed and at least attempt some of them. As someone who suffers from chronic illness, I often find myself overwhelmed with even the smallest of things, which is why, even when I fail, it is so very important to keep trying. A healthy lifestyle takes time to develop, a craft needs practise to become perfect, quitting bad habits is a difficult journey. 

So this Monday, lovelies, I want you to think about something you do not want to fail at. Make it a priority and keep going until you succeed. Get out of those snuggly covers and seize the day, because Friday will roll around eventually.


Lots of love,

Becky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment