Thursday, 18 December 2014

Just Grand Tea Room, Leeds




Could this place be more adorable? I honestly think I've floated into a Hepburn heaven. As soon as I walked into the doors of the 'Just Grand' tea room in Leeds I knew I would love it. There's such a great variety of teas and they are so reasonably priced. In particular, they have a great range of low caffeine and caffeine free teas! I settled on a lovely pot of roobios Chai. They also serve amazing cakes and snacks, including gluten free cakes for those with special dietary needs! The carrot cake in particular was fantastic, it had a beautiful, thick cream cheese icing. In fact.. thinking about it now is making me want to run back to the tea room!

The tea room was so beautifully decorated, with Cath Kidston-esque wallpaper and canvases of all our favourite hollywood stars, such as (my personal favourite) Audrey Hepburn. When you step into this tea room, it really as if you're stepping back in time.

Find out more about the tea room on facebook here.

Where is your favourite spot to cosy up and drink a cup of tea?

Becky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment