Monday, 8 September 2014

Birds Nest Bun & Lazy Autumn Make-Up




Let me start with a confession: I have big ears. I used to hate them, but now I'm coming to terms with my dumbo-esque face and with that, I'm learning to love putting my hair up.  However, even though I'm coming to terms with my ears, I'm struggling with transitioning from the summer light coverage foundation to a heavy coverage foundation- in fact, I've left bases off completely recently! I vowed to give myself a week of product free skin and I've yet to actually return to my beloved NARS tinted moisturiser!

I've been keeping it pretty basic with just mascara and nude shadows on my eyes (thanks to the Barry M Natural Glow palette) then wearing the beautiful autumnal berry shade of Kate Moss for Rimmel London in 107 recently. Pretty certain I'm absolutely head over heels for this lipstick.

This whole 'birds nest'  look is pretty mad though, it is definitely one of the easiest hairstyles to recreate once you've got it right the first time, and I think it definitely adds some volume to my fine hair. Its my go-to.. day two, up-do without a hassle!


What have you been changing in your make-up routine lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment