Monday, 25 August 2014

Pyjama Living & Granny Chic




Everyone who knows me (or who has lived with me) knows I pretty much live for the moment that I can jump into my pyjamas. While this feeling is strongest in autumn and winter, it is definitely still there in summer. The only thing is, I'm a pyjama hoarder. This is no exception.

I've been searching for a satin dressing gown for a while now. I absolutely love dressing gowns (I practically live in them) but with the summer heat, I've not had a cover up that I could wear without over heating. I asked my mum after scouting the shops for one and she eventually recommended M&S. Plus they had a sale on. Pretty pastel flowers as the pattern and such a comfortable material make Becky a very happy person. Even though it only adds to my nightwear addiction.

Safe to say this is my new best friend.

What is the item in your closet that you love the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment