Wednesday, 23 July 2014

OOTD: Harbour Festival




I headed into Bristol Harbour festival for the second time this weekend, to much better weather! I decided to rock my 1940s style Glamour Bunny dress. It's such a soft and well made dress, especially prepared for the British summer as it is knee length!

I've also been trying out something a bit different with my hair to give it some faux volume, the mini quiff. The idea was to try and do some sort of victory roll, but a short patience and a lot of hairspray later I ended up with this. Either way I'm fairly happy with the result, but victory rolls are definitely on my list of hairstyles to learn!

Here are a few more snaps of my sunny day out in Bristol at the harbour festival. I enjoyed a fantastic lentil burger at one of my favourite places, Start The Bus, and had an amble about with my boyfriend and my best friend.










No comments:

Post a Comment