Saturday, 19 July 2014

Bristol Harbour Festival






This is the time of the year when I feel my Bristol pride really kicking in. The harbour festival, is an annual event (rain or shine) with musicians, food markets and loads of other little stalls and events. I love it, so this weekend, even though it was pouring down with rain, I ventured to go and see some of the things on offer. I explored the gorgeous Happy City area of the festival, it hosted a large acoustic stage and focused on alternative therapies, with hay bales to sit on! There were also areas of the harbourside dedicated to food specialities and other areas that promoted charities and local groups in Bristol.

Visiting the harbour festival this weekend was a great day out and reminded me of all the reasons this city remains one of my favourite places to be.

Bristol Harbour Festival is a free annual event, this year held between 18-20th July 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment